THE TWO POPES

by - Saturday, December 21, 2019


So it's the start of my Christmas duty. Will be on duty every 72 hours starting today. Rest on Monday. Duty again on December 24, 25 and 26. Rest again on 27 and go back on 28. Wild, huh?

But what the heck, they gave me a New Years off so I'm heading to Bangkok for a week with the fambam, wohooo. I love thai food. You should honestly try them. 

So Netflix is like my best friend these days. I am so in love they are making films with historical content and now I can't believe it, shrieking out loud that The Two Popes are now streaming. Yeyyyy. Patients makisama kayo. I'm on a netflix binge. 

I so love history. I love learning actually. I told you I'm a full pledged nerd right? Vatican, Roman Catholic and religion, are also one of my weird fascination in terms of gaining knowledge.

Oh well, enough rambling. Watching now! Hope to watch this with no ER calls!
Happy Holidays from your medical team forced to be on duty this Christmas 😂🎄🌲😭🎅

You May Also Like

0 feedbacks