ADULTING 101

by - Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Dear Self,


I honestly think we should do this adulting soon. We arent getting younger (lol) and although I blame people (ahem) for making me a fucking entitled bitch when I am fucking angry (lol), one way or the other we need to rely on ourselves.

One thing I need to do is to transport my daily ass to work daily. Fucking grab fare is damn expensive which reminds me to invest in car loan. WE NEED TO START DRIVING. 

Or lest, make the tricycle our daily means of transpo. Remind me to hang my coat at the quarters when that day starts. 

I have to do this for myself. Need to stop going back to the comfort life, it honestly has loop holesssss (there's no such thing as a free lunch). Need to stop being dictated on what to do and where my life should be heading (what if the bed? Sleep all day? Lol) 

Need to own my life (wherever that leads us) and be the person I was meant to be  (whatever that means. What if I would like to stop being a doctor and be a youtube star? Wtf is my vlog content. My life ain't that exciting. Wtf. Hahaha. World war nth time with the father) 

Oh Lord, I am so not a morning person. People wake me up to go to schoooll, i mean work. 

Oh well. Adulting it is. Wish me luck (so this means no more facials, diamond peel, gel polish, eyelash lift and eyebrow embroidery huhuhuhu). Goodbye sweet and easy life. 😭

You May Also Like

0 feedbacks