NETFLIX BINGE

by - Friday, December 20, 2019

Dear Netflix,


Every peso I am paying you is worth it, thanks to your recent added series, "Crash landing into you" featuring no other than Hyun Bin (oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy, *laglag pantttyy is an underrstatement, haha. Lady boner ampu, disclaimer: kids, get out of this site, haha. And remind me to take this website down once I start my private practice hahaha)

Hyun Bin, I love you the moment I saw you at Memories of Alhambra. And touche once more Netflix for the scenery and cinematography of Spain. You so make me so want to go there and just recently I learned there's like an AGONCILLO town in Madrid! Wohoooo. Lolo would be so happy. My lolo is a homegrown Batangueno and he would have been proud if I could revisit my Batangas origin.

Anyways going back.... HYUN BIN KEEP ME COMPANY IN THIS FUCKING LONELINESS OF RESIDENCY, ADD BOREDOM. hahaha. Here are some of my favorite pictures of yooooo

Ughhhhhh. What I'll do to see you in Korea now. Hehehe

Since Fawad Khan has no new series for me to binge watch on Netflix, to whom started my fasicnation for PAKISTANI FILMS aka Lollywood (YES, YOU GUYS SHOULD SEE PAKISTAN MOVIES AND SERIES. BEST MAN. SO LAUGHING OUT LOUD), reverting back to K-drama momentarily since I am so hooked in learning the North Korean culture. Actually, the new series, Crash Landing into you is making me want to read and learn on the Korean history (GEEEEEK AT HEART AND PROUD).

Oh well, until then. This will always be you in my heart, Fawad Khan (tooo badddd you areee a marrieeed mannn. Huhu)


Gulp. My heart sank just by seeing your face again. 

Finishing phil health CF4 forms. Cannot enjoooyyyy netflixxxx. Haha.

I'm rambling on my own again. Haha

You May Also Like

0 feedbacks