There can be Life aside from Medicine... seriously.

by - Friday, June 22, 2012


Just finished my tasks for today. Not really medical related but more of on a personal note. I was able to run down to my bank, BDO in Quezon Avenue to close my account in order to transfer it to BPI. On my way home, I was able to inquire about opening a bank account in Metrobank, Q. Ave branch.

The heat of the sun was at it's finest and as usual I had to f* walk.

Like driving a car will happen within my reach at this life time of mine. Seriously, let us all move on.
HAHA. But that's a sensitive issue I don't want to tackle.

Also, I found out that Fete de la Musique 2012 is tomorrow!

OMG. I am so excited.

I am trying to learn how to mix club songs. I am not trying to walk into the shadows of my late beloved brother, DJ LAMOK (the guy they always dedicate the rap battles in fliptop. haha. I have a famous brother, isn't that cool?). Lamok's music was more of.... actually I duno what it was. But mine is more of clubbing and dancing.

So I am looking forward for the hip hop and electronika stage tomorrow :)


There can be life aside from medicine. Take it from me. All you need to learn is the art of time management. I have been doing this since my Philippine Science days. I was able to play basketball in the varsity team and be part of one of the honor sections.

Unfortunately, I was not able to maintain that balance ever since I entered UP Diliman out of my parent's incessant plea to focus on my studies.

I think I have already gave into their wishes for 7 years now.

I want to be the same old me back in high school where I was able to study really hard and party even harder. Haha. So... I'm trying my best once more to be well-rounded. The hell on what they would say. I'm f* 25 years old anyways. Haha.

Trust me. You will need a hobby aside from studying all the time.

It will keep you grounded and your mind in check.

I will never go back to the first 2 years of my medical career as a student doing nothing but study.

In the words of this asshole back in college, "Aral ka ng aral, pero wala ka naman napapala."

G*GO.

I don't want to say anything... but the f*. Just wait.

I am this f* determined to prove myself at you. Even if it means, spending my entire money on studying in tea shops and coffee shops just to stimulate myself in studying and studying.

One day, I will look straight into your face and spit at you. LOL. 'Til that day comes, I hope you enjoy your boring and nerdy life.

Party hard.

You May Also Like

0 feedbacks