Medical Students = Profit for Tea/Coffee Shops

by - Monday, June 18, 2012




At some point in your medical life, you will get tired of studying inside your room. Thus, the existence of coffee shops and tea shops have been such a big relief for medical students.

I usually study in Banawe since that is the nearest commercial lot within my home.

I found this cool tea shop, Zen Tea. For only P50.00, I have fast wi-fi connection, outlet (unlimited) and really great flavored green tea. I used to study in Starbucks cafe, but my financial status can't afford the P150.00 worth of coffee. It closes until 12 a.m. so no need to feel "bitin" with your readings. You can also bring food. HAHAHA. Oh well, kapal muks kasi ako.

One accepted fact during your entire course of study in medicine proper is that you won't be able to save money for yourself. I am still struggling with that hard truth.

I am 25 years old at present but still I feel dependent on my parents and I hate it.

I hope one day, this f* hardship will pay off.

This is the inconvenient truth. Something to ponder on before entering medical school.



You May Also Like

0 feedbacks