Sun and Moon

by - Thursday, April 07, 2016

There is a terrible pain in the left side of my heart. I can't seem to get it off my chest. Thinking of all my classes in internal medicine, I'm deciphering the various differential diagnoses I could get.

Am I having a heart attack?

Heart indeed. But no, not an attack. Just a case of emptiness.

It's funny how you possess that left side of my heart. Why not occupy this right side as well?

I don't know.

But these past days, all I know is that I feel pain.

You...

One day you will see that you were wrong about me.
One day you will see that everything I ever did was all for you
One day you will see that all of these was for us

Maybe.

But all I know is that one day, one day, one.... dayy..

One more day.

Soon.

You May Also Like

0 feedbacks