Need to Get this off my Chest

by - Thursday, April 07, 2016

It's 12:21 AM. But my mind is racing.

I have been in deep thought for the past 2 days. I need to get this off my chest.

At present, all I could think of is the future.

Weird.

I'm that type of girl. I don't function without a plan.
Some just go with the flow, but for me. I can't.

I'm the go get it girl. I need a tangible something so that I can get it.

I'm thinking if I should go straight to residency or to follow my frustrated set aside dreams of writing, travelling, shooting for a video podcast and modeling. <3 (The last one is a long shot tho, haha)

Seriously, I have given so much thought on this.

Medicine will always be my passion and my love. But there is this part of me, another girl inside of me... wondering, just what if?

It's just gonna be a year anyways. But my fear is, I wish I could still get into the residency of my choice.

Becoming a pediatrician is still my dream.

But the excitement of the unknown... to follow where my dreams will take me.

Now that's something <3

Heart don't fail me now. Yes Anastacia. You and I, both <3

You May Also Like

0 feedbacks