Don't Quit Medical School

by - Tuesday, September 18, 2012





Last week, I had all the intention to quit medical school.

Personal reasons, I hope you don't mind that I keep this to myself.

But then, I realized that I'm half way there.

It's really just a long, long, long journey and I am getting impatient.

Keys to ponder on before entering medical school.

Get ready for a roller coaster ride of emotional turmoil.

You will encounter a lot of frustration, a lot of competition, a lot of disappointments, a lot of emotional attachment with the patients (and how to cope not to get affected when they die), a lot of readings, etc...

And that's just the beginning.

So if I were you, please.

DON'T ENTER MED SCHOOL.



I have no more choice since I have already invested so much in this field. That's just me.

But for you aspiring med students, think twice, think thrice--THINK.

And If you do DECIDE on BECOMING A DOCTOR, PREPARE YOURSELF.

You got to be emotionally strong.

It's not JUST GRADES HERE YOU KNOW.

IT'S BALANCING YOUR IQ AND EQ.

BOTH WILL BE TESTED.

TRUST ME.

You May Also Like

3 feedbacks

  1. I'm a graduating biology student who plans to proceed to med school afterwards. I always wanted to be a doctor, even way back in my elementary days. I really like your blog, it helps me prepare for the things to come and to just know what's going on in there. Thank you for the words. They somehow livened up THE dream. :) Thank you! Keep on writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Mag-start na rin ako ng med this august sa uerm. Super excited na kinakabahan. I enjoyed reading your posts about med life!! :) Question lang po, do you still have a copy nung mga transes for first year? Medyo malayo kasi premed ko so kailangan talaga magbasa basa ako. Thanks! Kailangan ba sa tingin mo ng ipad or tab? Good luck and God bless po!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. UERM, good choice. Uhm... Board exams is just near. I duno if I can help u at present. So just leave your email add. Yes, my ipad has helped me through the years ;) Good luck to you too ❤💋

      Delete