Enjoy the Moment with American Idol.

by - Saturday, September 22, 2012





I feel refreshed.

With all that stress in my neck, I really needed that break last night.

Enjoyed the American Idol Live Tour with my family courtesy of my brother, who got Patron passes from his job. He works for History Channel and I am so enjoying the perks that comes with his job.
I'm so proud of my brother for his accomplishments :)

Even if I needed to study, I chose to support him and to cherish the family bonding.

Medical school is not just about studying, you know.

There can be life aside from Med school, if only you have mastered the art of time management in your pre-medical years.


I KNOW I PAID THE PRICE BEFORE ENTERING.

I had one tough pre-med course.

Many witnessed that. 

Haha.

You May Also Like

0 feedbacks