Take it as a Challenge.

by - Monday, July 23, 2012


I am ready to spread my wings and fly. 
Even if I have no sleep and no rest, it won't make me stop achieving the things that I want to accomplish in my life.

I don't know how. I am afraid. Everything is telling me that it's impossible (logically) but then again, my faith in God prevails. I know in the end, He will make all things possible if I just truly believe.

Don't let me go... I humbly pray. I am doing my best, I attest life as my bear witness.

But in the advent that it does, I will bear the pain--that awful pain of rejection and dismay.

Try as I must, but I can only do so much... I firmly pray that at least one sees that I at least did my best.

But even if no one else sees it, I will be standing still to be the only one to be proud of myself.

You don't know what I am going through so you don't have the right to comment on my very life.

You don't know what I have to endure just to withstand the pressure in this career I chose....

So close your mouth. Hush, the words come out are painful.

But in the end, I do not care since for me all your words are futile.

Trust in God, Angelica. He will be the one to get you through this unbearable test of strength in the field we chose, the field of medicine.

In the end, it would be worth-it. Just bear it mind, one day you too will be M.D.

Take everything as a challenge. Lift everything to God.

and....

LET GO.


Now, let's jump off the cliff and spread our wings up high as our Father in Heaven will bring us up high.

You May Also Like

0 feedbacks