DUTY BLUES

by - Friday, August 16, 2019

It's 10:30PM, I'm at the emergency room... waiting for the results of this kid's pee. Thinking of getting the hell out of here, yet 12 noon of the folllwing day, seems so long.

FUCK THIS. What the f am I doing in my life.

Reminds me of the good old days when I was dreaming of a life ahead of me.

I always wanted to be an investigative journalist. The fucking thrill and chase of going outdoors, meeting people of different culture and religions... that was the DREAM.

But then, Pisay came and destroyed the dream, led me places I never saw myself in.

Fast track, 9 years from now... here I am, still sitting for that GADDAM PEE. Hey kid, hurry up would you, I wanna sleep tonight.

Hahaha. Some Pediatrician.

Well, at some point in your life... you begin to lose empathy and compassion.


So its true... residency is a test of character.


Sometimes, we need a lil bit of push to make us see once more the bigger picture from a lil kid's pee.


xoxo

You May Also Like

0 feedbacks