Updating this Site VERY SOON! :)

by - Monday, March 12, 2012

BE BACK BY SUMMER OF 2012!!


Hello everyone! I am very much happy for all the comments and emails that I have been receiving for some concerns about medicine life in the Philippines. I am just currently trying to figure out how to balance my academic life and my social life which includes my passion in writing, hence the birth of this blog site.

I am almost half way to graduation. I can't believe that my second year in medical school will soon end shortly in just 2 weeks, so hence the need for becoming an anti-social with the world wide web. HEHE.

I am on a break. I will resume blogging by SUMMER OF 2012 with a NEW LAYOUT, NEW STORIES TO TELL and with a NEW OUTLOOK AND PERCEPTION IN LIFE.

Thank you for supporting this blog site. Keep in touch with me in twitter. :)


PS. SURGERY SUX.

You May Also Like

0 feedbacks