THE RESIDENT

by - Saturday, October 05, 2019

It's finally October. What a hell month, that September was. It was such a test of character, values and strength.

I don't know if it was a good call that we alerted mothers to be wary about fever. Thus, all kids who just had fever especially if its just hours prior seen by a physician is warranted to be valid.

It was such a test of patience also.

Oh September. You made my zit flare up. Hopefully, October can be at least kinder since we are down to the last 2 residents of FDMMC.

Hopefully, we can still revive the legacy of this institution. And, maybe prayers can be our last resort to this scarcity.

Oh yes. Remind me to pray. You really did some soul searching in me, month of September. Hopefully in time, God can find me.

You May Also Like

0 feedbacks