Hang in There

by - Wednesday, March 01, 2017

"I know you – yes you, are going to get through all of these, and you’re only going to get stronger. I know that in a year’s time, when you read this again, you will be in a better place, and end up a better person. I know it may be slow, it may be painful, it may seem impossible, but you will learn to pick up the pieces and fix your life again. 

I know you may feel like a useless, underachieving kid now, but when you read this again you will be living life as a strong, fruitful and awesome person. I know things will get better. I know God is there. I know you will pick yourself up because that is who you are. You are a soldier, you are a warrior, and you are undefeatable. You may be shot, you may be struggling, you may be wounded, but you will keep going. Because I know you are stronger than you think, and you are capable of achieving more than you could ever imagine. I know eventually you will come to realize that everything that you have been through is for a purpose, and that nothing in life – be it good or bad, bitter or sweet, pain or joy, is ever wasted. I know you will find your purpose in life and realise that you are a uniquely significant being of this world. Because there can’t be another you. 

I know that no matter how lonely you may feel, there are people out there who love you for who you are."

You May Also Like

0 feedbacks