2016 Edition

by - Thursday, March 24, 2016

New Layout. Finally. Finally something that goes with my minimalist persona. :)

Maybe this would make me write more. Facebook statuses (HAHA, God forbid) have been the new blogsites these days.. but then, I hate the nosy silent Facebook users (who secretly whisper when you're not around while flashing their fones to each other in dismay.. boo you whore).

So, enuf said. It's no longer the social media platform for updates. lol.

Will try my hardest for lengthy posts and to write again.

Board Exams are coming up. Focus. FOCUS. F.O.C.U.S

Layout you kept me up at 3am.



And yes, P.S.

WHAT THE SHTTT*&%^? Emo feeds and posts do we have going on here. Hahahaha.


I apologize for my sudden outbursts for the need to write off the feelings on the internet for social validation.

HAHAHAHA.

You May Also Like

0 feedbacks