You found ME.

by - Thursday, September 03, 2009

UPDATED: AUGUST 17, 2019

Ohhh. Snap. So much anger down there! hahaha

Well, this site was brought about because my family saw some inappropriate FACEBOOK POSTS that were just meant for friends. HAHAHA.

And parents, who fucking over react, thinks its like a big deal, not thinking its between two friends who are just immature and fighting over the internet. LOL.

So, long story short. Took out all the content on facebook, made a fucking blogsite, for a time made it private then realized, wtf, I've always wanted to write, made it public but the whole humiliating fuck your parents did made you careful in writing.

HAHA.

I'm in my 30s now, so this is 10 years fast track.


To you my 20 year old self, chill.

Not everything is about you. HAHAHA

xoxo


CIRCA 2009:

You are viewing this link and blog spot because you found me. Due to recent events that has happened in my life, I promised my family and myself to refrain from blogging that can disgrace the family. These are just some rules and by-standards that I should live with, given these blessings (also considered as curse) in what we call life.

After this, I will be speaking in the third person to avoid any negative emotions. Also, I will narrate things in fiction or in prose to avoid any violent comments from anyone.

Lastly, you are reading this because you are either stalking me, insecure with me, or just plainly bored. I do not mind you talking about me, but if you ever involve my family again... you will get it.

This is a warning shot for anyone brave, pathetic, and no-manners soul who shall once again break the peace in this wonderful life, I call my own.

You May Also Like

0 feedbacks